The Bleeding Edge

Seems like it is not possible to stay ahead of the technology curve.

You may not know this, but my blogs were generated by Blogger and, in turn, uploaded to my server. It was a simple and elegant solution, but spammers ruined the party by using Blogger to make zillions of spam blogs.

It appears that my web hosting company chopped off uploads from Blogger as of late last week, and with that, I have to start again. Tried several alternatives, but in the end, I decided that I should stick to what I do best - write about how to make money in the markets - instead of learn how to configure WordPress and deal with PHP.

I'm going to give Yahoo! 360 a go. No one has talked about this service, and you know, it's quite friendly, attractive, interactive and most of all, it works!

For the record, I am now at http://360.yahoo.com/powerswings